Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Magnesium Ribbon Anode For Cathodic Protection||Application:||Cathodic Protection, Anti-Corrosion,Offshore Project, Bridge,anti Corrosion|
|Product Technology:||Extruded Magnesium Ribbon Anode||Category:||Sacrificial Magnesium Ribbon Anode AZ63/MgMn For Corrosion Control|
|Other Anodes:||Marine Sacrificial Aluminum Zinc Anode For Ships||Az63:||Magnesium Anode Az63|
|Az31:||Magnesium Anode Az31||MgMn:||Magnesium Anode MgMn|
Production standard: ASTM
1. External areas of steel pipe, especially in difficult environment such as below grade in rocky and mountainous terrain thawed zones in permafrost, etc.
2. Interior bottom of oil storage tanks.
3. Interstitial spaces between old, corroded and new storage tank bottoms.
4. In the limited space between inner and outer casings of wells of various kinds.
5. For grounding steel tower footings of overhead power systems.
6. To provide cathodic protection as well as to dissipate induced A.C.current on coated steel pipe.
7. For personnel safety, as well as corrosion protection. To ground valves and test stations of pipe lines which are subject to induced A.C.current and fault currents.
Anode rods are available in diameters ranging from 0.500" to 2.562".
Water heater anodes are available in several configurations;with welded or unwelded Hex-Head and Anode Outlet Device(AOD).
Drive-in anodes are used for the cathodic protection of gas service entrance piping and other specialty application.Also available with steel hex head caps.
China Hunan High Broad New Material Co.Ltd.
70 Chezhan North Road,Changsha, China 410100
WhatsApp/Mobile : +86-155-7593-5462