Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||MMO Mixed Metal Oxide Flexible Linear Titanium Anode||Standard:||ASTM B348|
|Content:||Anode Linear MMO (Flex) Which Has Coke||Anode Wire:||1mm 1.5mm Or 3mm|
Activation: Noble Mixed Metal Oxides consisting of IrO2 and Ta2O5 Substrate Material: Titanium to ASTM Grade 1 or 2 Working Environment: Evolution of O2, Cl2 or a combination of both Nominal Design Life: Typically 20 years when operating at an anode current density of 100 A/m2 coating loading can be adjusted for any combination of current output and design life.
|MMO/Ti Anode Wire Diameter||≥0.8mm|
|Anode Design Life||≥40years|
|Anode Consumption (Including Filling)||≤6mg/A.a|
|Output Current (Maximum)||1500mA/m|
|Coating Thickness of Metal Oxide||≥ 6g/m2|
|Resistivity of Mixed Metal Oxides||10-5Ω.cm|
|Contact Resistance of Anode and Cable Joint||≤1.0 mΩ|
|Content of Coke Breeze Filler||≥ 98%|
|Coke Breeze Resistance||≤0.55 Ω·cm|
|Fabric Jacket Tube||Anticorrosion,permeable|
|Fabric Jacket Mesh||Wearproof,anti environmental temperature variability|
|Anode Length(Each Unit)||700m(or made to order)|
The design of a flexible anode can be divided into the following four steps:
(1) First, determine the required protection current. The protection current needs to be determined according to the condition of the protection layer of the protection pipeline. The density of the protection current can then be selected. The required current can be obtained by multiplying the protection area by the density of the current.
(2) The second is to design the loop, and to ensure that the designed flexible anode loop can ensure the current distribution throughout the length and ensure uniform distribution. The maximum loop length can be calculated from the confluence point to obtain the maximum length of the anode. . The subsequent current feed point is calculated based on the maximum length of the loop.
(3) Select the appropriate power supply equipment specifications, flexible anode also has its special place, its special place is that the resistance between cathode and anode is very low, taking into account the long conductor, we must use non-standard calculation.
(4) The last step is to select the accessories. When selecting the accessories of the flexible anode, the connection method should be used as the basis. The best filler material for flexible anodes is coke powder. When selecting coke powder, the carbon content should be more than 85% and particle size less than 3mm.
* Zinc anodes (ASTM B418-95 US MILL 18001K)
* Al-Zn-In anodes (GAIII)
* Magnesium anodes ( ASTM-G97)
* High silicon cast iron anodes ( ASTM-A518-3,BS1591)