Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Sacrificial Anode||Type:||Bolts Type, Weld Type|
Aluminium marine anodes for protection of harbours and jetties platforms
Why choose Aluminum anodes ?
• Aluminum anodes are not so active that they are
dangerous in salt or brackish water as are
• Aluminum anodes will last longer because of their
increased current capacity.
• Aluminum is the only anode material that can be
used safely in all types of water.
• Aluminum anodes are 2 ½ times lighter than zinc
making them much easier to carry home from the
• Aluminum is a much better alternative than zinc as
far as the environment is concerned, since it is not
considered a pollutant.
Aluminum anodes have long been used in the fight against corrosion. The Pier and Piling anodes are designed for use on offshore structures such as piers, pilings or other structural support steel in need of sacrificial cathodic protection. The cast-in anode core is either welded, bolted, or clamped to the structure that is to be protected to ensure a reliable, low resistance connection.
Contact me for more details:
China Hunan High Broad New Material Co.Ltd.
70 Chezhan North Road,Changsha, China 410100