Mixed Metal Oxide MMO And Linear Anode Systems For Storage Tank Soil
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||buyer's brand|
|Model Number:||ASTM Titanium grade|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 meter sample|
|Packaging Details:||on pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1FCL: 14 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||30000 meters/month|
|Application:||Storage Tank Base, Pipelines||Standard:||ASTM B348|
|Coating:||Polymer Linear Anode||Content:||Impressed Current Cathodic Protection Oil Tank Pipelines|
|Type:||Impressed Current Anode|
magnesium sacrificial anode
Mixed Metal Oxide (MMO) and linear anode systems for storage tank soil
1. A copper conductor, which serves as a low-resistance buss bar that delivers the required current over considerable distance without substantial longitudinal voltage drop.
2. Special conductive polymer that seals the conductor from chemical attack, yet allows current to flow from the conductor to the environment all along its length.
3. High-performance coke breeze, which serves as the active matrix for the anodic reactions.
4. A fabric jacket that holds the coke breeze in place amount the anode cable. This jacket is designed to resist electrochemical attack, yet allows current from the anode to flow to the surrounding soil.
5. A tough, porous, nonconductive braided jacket, which enhances resistance to abrasion and prevents the fabric from being damaged.
technology offers a unique and cost-effective way to keep the operation of a pipeline in compliance with cathodic protection DOT or other regulations. The use of products on pipelines eliminates many of the problems of conventional groundbed anodes.
· Equalizes cathodic protection at consistent levels all along the line.
· Its low overall current output stops further coating degradation, caused by cathodic disbanding when higher current output anodes are used.
· Interference problems are greatly reduced, because an system is installed adjacent to the pipeline and emits low current output per foot.
· In most cases, products can be installed in the pipeline ROW. Environmental and other ROW-related problems are therefore kept to a minimum.
Active Corrosion Protection
Cathodically protecting buried metal structures such as pipelines and tanks, and prolonging the life of above-ground storage tank bottoms, are the two primary applications for continuous impressed current anode.
What kinds of flexible anodes are there?
Our flexible anode products are divided into two categories:
One is the flexible anode of conductive plastic type (for details, please refer to the sample page of our flexible anode), which has been used less at present, because the conductive plastic has the phenomenon of aging.
The second type is MMO wire type flexible anode, which can be customized according to customer requirements. For example, the diameter of MMO wire can be divided into 1.5mm, 1.6mm and 3mm, and the type and diameter of the cable used can also be customized according to customer requirements.
Applications for cathodic protection include:
- Aboveground storage tanks
- Underground metallic storage tanks
- Water storage tanks, both soil side and water-contact surfaces
- Underground metallic pipelines
- Power plant structures: intake, discharge, circulating water, fuel systems
- Marine structures
- NACE (National Association of Corrosions Engineers) Compliant Testing
- Field Gas Distribution System Inspections
- Master Meter System Federal Compliance Reviews
- Master Meter System State Compliance Reviews
- Construction Gas Distribution System Inspections
- Pipeline Integrity Inspections
- Pipeline Location/Survey Inspections
- Gas Distribution System Welding Inspectors
- Civil Inspections
- Utility Inspections
- Electrical and Instrumentation Inspections
Other Products you may have interests:
Contact me for more details:
China Hunan High Broad New Material Co.Ltd.
70 Chezhan North Road,Changsha, China 410100