Magnesium Master Alloy producer MgPr MgSm MgNd MgGd MgSc MgLi MgSr MgCa MgMn MgY MgSi
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||High Broad/OEM|
|Model Number:||Magnesium alloy|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg for|
|Packaging Details:||In Vacuum plastic bag and then in steel drums|
|Delivery Time:||10 days for 1 ton|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal etc|
|Supply Ability:||5mt per month|
|Product Name:||Magnesium Gadolinium MgGd 25% 30% Master Alloy / Intermediate Alloy Ingot||Application:||Improve Castability,creep Resistance And Tensile Strenth In High Temperature And Anticorrosion.|
|Chemical:||Magnesium, Gd||Content:||MgGd10 20% 25% 30%|
|Chemical Composition:||Gd;Fe;Si;Cu;AI;Ni;Mn;Mg||Commodity:||MgGd Alloy Ingot|
|Shape:||Rectangle,Square, Round Bar||Belongs:||Rare Earth Alloy / LA CE ND GD Y|
magnesium sacrificial anode,
magnesium aluminum alloy
China High Quality magnesium master alloy producer MgPr MgSm MgNd MgGd MgSc MgLi MgSr MgCa MgMn MgY MgSi
The purpose of using an intermediate alloy is:
(1) Obtain a metal material with accurate chemical composition and uniform distribution. For example, adding less elements in the metal material composition can increase the uniformity of the distribution of the added elements in the material. For example, vanadium alloy is used to add vanadium to smelt Ti-6A1-4V alloy.
(2) Add chemically active, low melting point, volatile elements. Intermediate alloys such as boron, calcium, and magnesium. The use of an intermediate alloy can reduce the burn-in of the element when it is added, resulting in a stable alloy composition and a high element yield.
(3) Add high melting point metal. Intermediate alloys such as tungsten, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, chromium, etc., can reduce the melting temperature, shorten the melting time of metal materials and reduce the smelting temperature.
(4) The use of an intermediate alloy allows for the simultaneous addition of various elements to complete the refining and alloying of the smelting alloy. Simplifies smelting operations and shortens refining time.
(5) The use of a pure master alloy reduces the content of impurities in the metallic material. For example, the "VQ" grade master alloy is used for vacuum smelting.
(6) Reduce the production costs of metal materials. The requirements for the master alloy are that the melting point be as low as possible; the chemical composition is uniform; the segregation is small; there is no visible non-metallic inclusion; the gas content is low; the impurity content must meet the requirements of the smelted metal material; and it is easily broken and stored in the air without deterioration.
International Marketing & Sales Department Manager
China Hunan High Broad New Material Co.Ltd.
70 Chezhan North Road,Changsha, China 410100