Boron Carbide Stick Up Sandblasting Nozzles Wear Resistant With Blast Hose
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||HIGH BROAD|
|Model Number:||Stick Up Nozzle|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Nozzle in plastic tube then export carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||Boron Carbide B4C||Jacket:||Aluminum|
|Advantage:||Wear Resistant Stick Up Nozzle Designed For Using With Blast Hose||Other:||Silicon Carbide Or Tunsten Carbide|
Stick Up Sandblasting Nozzles,
Carbide Sandblasting Nozzles,
Boron Sandblasting Nozzles
Boron Carbide Stick up Nozzle with Aluminium Jacket
We produce tungsten carbide nozzles, boron carbide nozzles and silicon carbide nozzles. They used for different application in blasting.
Wear-resistant Venturi blasting nozzles made of Silicon carbide/boron carbide (B4C). Service life: up to 1000 h. Cover: Aluminum/Polyurethane protector. Thread: Aluminum, 50 mm for NHP nozzle holder. Entry size: 25 mm.
Wear-resistant stick up nozzle designed for using with blast hose.
Material: Boron Carbide (B4C).
|I. D Φd||Exit size||Length L||I. D (blast hose)|
Note: Special requirement on specifications can be satisfied through discussion.
- Nozzle throat diameter: 4.8 to 12.5 (mm)
- Nozzle length: 85 to 225 (mm).
Part Number Bore Diameter Exit Length BT-15830B 4.8mm 9mm 140mm BT-15840B 6.4mm 10.5mm 140mm BT-15850B 7.9mm 12mm 145mm BT-15860B 9.5mm 14mm 170mm BT-15870B 11.1mm 15mm 195mm BT-15880B 12.7mm 17mm 225mm
Material: In order to provide high-quality sandblasting nozzles, high broad nozzles are generally made of several different materials. We offer nozzles with an aluminium jacket as well as nozzles with a rubber jacket. The question here has to do with where the nozzle is used. The nozzle with an aluminium jacket is the tougher version. But the more impact-resistant nozzle, as in cases of frequent falls or bumping during construction, for example, is the nozzle with a rubber jacket.
The determining factor in the selection of the right nozzle is certainly the choice of the right nozzle liner. At high broad, we essentially distinguish among three different liners:
- Tungsten carbide: This material is very tough and abrasion-resistant, and as such is the most resistant to impact. Therefore it is especially suitable for use on construction sites where the nozzle is also subject to frequent impacts, for example.
- Silicon carbide: Silicon carbide provides a good mixture of impact and abrasion resistance. This material is more abrasion-resistant than tungsten carbide, but on the other hand is more sensitive to impacts. Therefore, nozzles with silicon carbide liners are good all-round nozzles for everyday use in different places and with different blast media.
- Boron carbide: This material is extremely abrasion-resistant and thus is especially durable. Therefore it is particularly suitable for extremely sharp-edged and/or aggressive blast media like corundum and garnet, as well as for multiple-shift operations and daily use. But it is somewhat more sensitive to impacts and thus suitable for stationary applications.
In general, however, these are just rough guidelines and every user must find the right liner for his work and the right price-performance ratio for himself. Apart from the structure of the nozzle, the handling of the nozzle also plays a determining role in the durability, and thus of the economic success of the blasting work.