June 16, 2022
Rare Metals are those that are less abundant in the earth's crust and are scattered or difficult to extract from raw materials.
Such as lithium, beryllium, titanium, vanadium, germanium, niobium, molybdenum, cesium, lanthanum, tungsten, radium and so on. According to their physical, chemical properties and production methods, they can be divided into:
(1) rare light metals, such as beryllium, lithium, rubidium, cesium, etc.;
(2) rare precious metals, such as platinum, iridium, osmium,
(3) rare dispersed metals, such as gallium, germanium,
(4) rare earth metals, such as yttrium scandium, lanthanum, cerium, neodymium, etc.,
(5) refractory rare metals, such as titanium, zirconium, tantalum, etc.
Rare Metals are mainly used in the manufacture of special steels, superhard alloys and high temperature resistant alloys, in the electrical industry, chemical industry, ceramic industry, atomic energy industry and rocket technology.
Contact with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail !