Anti Fouling Magnesium MgCondenser Sacrificial Anode Used For Steel Instructurer Anti Corrosion Fresh Water Application
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||OEM,High Broad,None|
|Certification:||ASTM G-97 / ISO 90001|
|Model Number:||H-1 / mic|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Kilograms|
|Packaging Details:||On pallet with steel bundles|
|Delivery Time:||1 FCL:14 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Color:||Silver / Clean||VOLTAGE:||Equilibrium Potential Of -2.61V|
magnesium sacrificial anode
Anti fouling magnesium sacrificial anode used for fresh water application , HP / AZ63 / H-1 / M1C
Magnesium anode is the most common material used as sacrificial anode in cathodic protection system because of its higher driving voltage, easy installation and limited maintenance. It is typically used for buried transmission oil&gas pipelines, and also can be used to protect structures in fresh water.
Our DuraMag anodes all manufactured and tested according to latest international standards, such as ASTM B843 and ASTM G97, it is available from both M1C (high potential) or AZ63B (Std potential) alloy with annual capacity 8,000 metric tons. In the past decade our anodes is widely used in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia markets, and we were approved vendor by Saudi Aramco since 2006.
High purity raw material
rigid process control
advanced testing facilities
|High Potential Magnesium Anode|
|Single Impurity||0.05% Max|
|Total Impurity||0.30% Max|
|Open Voltage(-mV)||1.70-1.75(-V) SCE|
|Closed Voltage (-mV)||
|Actual capacity (A.h/kg)||1100|
|Standard Potential Magnesium Anode|
|Total Impurity||0.30% Max|
|Open Voltage (-mV)||1.50-1.55(-V)SCE|
|Closed Voltage (-mV)||1.45-1.50(-V)SCE|
|Actual capacity (A.h/kg)||1230|
According to the electrochemical principle, cathodic current is provided from the alloy anode material body through soil, water and other electrolytes to the protected body such as the steel structure, so that the protected steel structure is cathodicized to achieve cathodic protection. As the current continues to flow, the anode material is continuously consumed. This is the origin of the name of the sacrificial anode.
Magnesium alloy is an ideal sacrificial anode material because of its negative anode potential, large electricity generation per unit mass and long service life. As an ideal sacrificial anode material, magnesium alloy also has the following characteristics
(1) The specific gravity is small and the potential is relatively negative
(2) High driving voltage to iron, low current efficiency
(3) Especially suitable for high resistivity medium. (For resistivity greater than 100Ω·m, it is recommended to use a strip-shaped magnesium anode)
Magnesium alloy sacrificial anodes are suitable for corrosion protection of oil, gas, water supply and drainage pipelines, underground cables, chemicals, communications, harbors, ships, and reservoir gates in soil and freshwater media.
Pre-packaged magnesium alloy sacrificial anode
Pre-packaged magnesium alloy sacrificial anode: abbreviated as pre-packaged magnesium anode or set magnesium anode. In order to meet the high-tempo and rate construction requirements of engineering construction, it is assembled on the basis of the previous single magnesium alloy sacrificial anode, supplemented with set accessories. Make project construction more convenient and faster.
1. Pre-packaged magnesium anode product composition: consists of 1 magnesium sacrificial anode ingot, 1 VV-10mm2 cable, 1 filling material, 1 cotton bag, and 1 plastic woven bag. The bare anode is first connected to the cable, and the connection part is sealed with epoxy resin, and then filled in a cotton bag.
2. The function of the magnesium anode filler: it can improve the environment around the anode and ensure stable and good current efficiency; reduce the anode grounding resistance and increase the anode output current; the anode corrosion products dissolve uniformly and reduce the anode polarization rate; absorb the surrounding soil moisture, Keep the surrounding area of the anode moist for a long time; improve the current efficiency and prolong the life of the anode.
Contact us for pricing :
Ms. Vivian Jiang
China Hunan High Broad New Material Co.Ltd.
70 Chezhan North Road,Changsha, China 410100